- Is the company a Tradeloop member?
- For how long?
- Are there any pending Ethics complaints?
- What do they sell?
- How do I contact them?
The most important change is in how we identify Tradeloop members. Look for these notations under the company and contact names:
The User and Company Profile pages contain even more information that's useful to your fellow Tradeloop members. Many prefer to arrange deals only with other members, while others check to see if any Ethics Complaints have been filed before agreeing to a contract.
We know that privacy and security is also a big concern for all Tradeloop members, so we let you choose how much information to display to other members and to public users. Use the options on your Privacy Settings page to:
- Display or hide your email address from other Tradeloop members.
- Display or hide your company profile from public users and search engines.
- Display your photo to Tradeloop members or public users.