A top listing in the Trading Floor search results page helps grab buyers' attention and draw them to your parts. Listings that have prices displayed are always listed before parts without prices – even for Premier members. Search results on the Trading Floor are displayed in this order:
- Pro member results with prices
- Regular member results with prices
- Pro member results without prices
- Regular member results without prices
Pricing parts also increases the reliability of the price history charts. Traders use these helpful research tools to track pricing trends and monitor price changes in the market. More pricing data makes the information stored in the database more reliable and valuable to traders.
Finally, buyers are more inclined to contact sellers who display prices. We've had several new members complain about the lack of pricing for some items. They report that dealers won't advertise their "best price" online: they want would-be customers to call and haggle instead.
That's frustrating to a busy customer who needs to complete a deal quickly and move on to the next critical task that's on his desk.
Some sellers are reluctant to display any pricing because they're worried about eroding the wholesale market. But remember: only Tradeloop members can view wholesale pricing information!
Tradeloop is committed to protecting the integrity of the wholesale market:
- End users and consumers can't access wholesale pricing information.
- Members have the option hide Broadcast messages from search engines.
- Members can join the End User program and display retail pricing to consumers without revealing their wholesale prices.
- Non-members can't view any portion of a dealer-only listing.
Tradeloop is a wholesale trading community organized to give dealers a safe place to do business, exchange information, and find reliable buyers and sellers in an online market. We protect your pricing and contact information by limiting access to other Tradeloop members only.