Here's are the new options available under the Account tab:
All these options are also still available at your Account Information page as well and there's no change to the layout or page function. The new tabs simply make it easier to access the most-used account management functions.
Let's quickly review some of the important management tools on the Account Information page. This is the place to go to keep your account up to date. Use it to manage contact information, set up sub-accounts, maintain inventory listings, and more.
- Set Email preferences to opt in or out of Tradeloop emails.
- Manage email accounts and keep contact information updated.
- Manage your sub-accounts (learn more about sub-accounts at our multi-user FAQ page).
- Update billing information or upgrade your Tradeloop membership.
- Manage your End User program inventory (visit Tradeloop's End User program details page to learn more).
- Change/update your Privacy Settings
- Manage your Tradeloop inventory.
We encourage all Tradeloop members to regularly check their account and company information. A simple typo in an email or phone number can mean lost sales. So can a couple of parts accidentally deleted from an inventory list. The new navigation options will make it even easier to maintain information and get the most from your Tradeloop membership.