It's important to keep the list accurate and up-to-date, so we're asking prospective members to make two connections on the Tradeloop site and update their profile with a picture. Note: we encourage all Tradeloop members to do the same.
- With the Connections system, you can set up your own network of trusted dealers within Tradeloop. Connections also show other dealers a solid reference when they're viewing your profile. Start making Connections with other dealers.
- Member photos now appear next to their Broadcasts, drawing attention and increasing your credibility with other dealers. A photo puts a face to your name and most of our current Ethics Committee members display their pictures. Upload your picture here.
- Your company must have been a Wholesale Member on Tradeloop for over a year.
- Your company cannot have any posted complaints against it.
- You must agree to maintain the confidentiality of ethics cases.
- Your company must pass a review by sitting Ethics Committee Members.
- Ethics Committee members must vote on all cases within 7 days of posting the Complaint and Response to the Committee. A Committee member will be considered “inactive” if he or she fails to vote on 3 cases over a 12 month period. Inactive members will be asked to step down so a new volunteer will be invited to join the Committee.
Learn more about current Ethics Committee members and review details of posted cases at Tradeloop's Ethics blog.